We provide services in all laws and regulations related to labour and employment, industrial relations including enactments such as Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Trade Union Act 1926, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Wages Act 1936, Factories Act 1948, Payment of Bonus Act 1965, Equal Remuneration Act 1976, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923 etc. Our law firm represents various clients including Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Delhi Jal Board etc.
- Advice on Employment laws, labour laws, and industrial relations
- Advice on Disciplinary proceedings, Employees Rights, Employment and service contracts, Labour disputes and Industrial actions, safety legislation, Provident fund, statutory benefits and trade disputes
- Assist in complying with employment laws and labour laws
- Assist and represent clients in disputes under employment laws relating to employment benefits
- Provide services in all laws and regulations related to labour and employment